[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Pope" <spotnruby at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  System Log
 Date:  Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:25:51 -0500
On a m0n0wall, I am trying to examine the system log. However, when I look
at it (raw or not), it shows entries like this:

Jul 16 10:53:38 last message repeated 68 times
Jul 16 11:03:43 last message repeated 69 times
Jul 16 11:13:48 last message repeated 96 times
Jul 16 11:23:53 last message repeated 67 times
Jul 16 11:33:58 last message repeated 58 times

But it never tells me what the last message was. How can I get that
information? This is for a site in a colocated facility that goes offline at
almost the same time in the morning once a week for three weeks straight.
I'd like to rule out the m0n0wall but right now I can't due to a lack of
information.

This is v.1.2 and has been up for 202 days. There is no syslog server.

Thanks,

--
Michael Pope

RTP Computer Services, Inc.
"Making Today's Technology Work For You"

http://www.rtpcomputer.com/