[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kimmo Jaskari" <kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ftp error (425 can not open data connection)
 Date:  Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:24:19 +0200
On 10/31/06, Abdul Aziz <netqueries at gmail dot com> wrote:

> I am having problem getting FTP server to work correctly behind m0n0wall. I
> keep getting "425 can not open data connection" I was able to connect to my
> FTP(FileZilla)Server just fine internally, but not from the Internet with
> NAT. Doe anyone have any suggestion? I appreciate any suggestions.
> Thank you very much.

Search the list for FTP, passive mode and how to set up a port span
that clients can connect to from the outside. It's been done a number
of times, no point in rehashing it all yet another time.

--
-{ Kimmo Jaskari }--{ kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com }--

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
find easier ways to do something.
  - Robert Heinlein