[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Krist van Besien" <krist dot vanbesien at gmail dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SNMP oddity.
 Date:  Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:40:27 +0100
Hello,

Whne I do an SNMPwalk of my m0n0wall gateway I get output like this:

root@aare:# snmpwalk  -Os -v 1 -c public gw system
sysUpTime.0 = Timeticks: (95869441) 11 days, 2:18:14.41

So according to this output the gateway has been up for more than 11
days. I know however for a fact that it has been up for just a bit
less than four days. So what is up here? Does m0n0wall use a different
size "timetick" than my Linux snmpwalk command expects?

Krist

--
krist dot vanbesien at gmail dot com
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland