[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Steve Thomas" <sthomas at consultant dot com>
 To:  "Scott Myers" <scott at paperstreettech dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Could use some advice as to where to go from here
 Date:  Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:14:55 -0500
IMHO, the best thing to do is use totally external wireless gear.

I have m0n0wall on a WRAP. The WRAP goes into an 8 port switch
for the few wired machines I have. I also have a D-Link DI-634M
MIMO router on the switch (as an AP) for wireless clients.
It's been rock solid and the performance is very good.