[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John Sommatino <john at wombo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multiple IPsec tunnels and routing between them
 Date:  Fri, 3 Nov 2006 23:56:48 -0800
I have one main office and 3 remote locations and have setup IPsec
tunnels between them in a star configuration.

I have found that each remote location can "see" the main office, but
they cannot "see" each other.

I was thinking of creating multiple IPsec tunnels between the remote
locations, but I fear that I will setup a routing triangle (or
quadrangle in this case)

Any advise?

John Sommatino                               voice 619.596.2141 x318
CEO                                fax 619.596.2144
Wombo, Inc.              toll free 877.wombo.inc

http://www.wombo.com                  MailTo:john at wombo dot com
                   A ship in port is safe, but that
                      is not what ships are for.
                   Sail out to sea and do new things.