[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'monowall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] help with my new WRAP and m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 4 Nov 2006 11:31:24 -0500
It sounds like the typical cable provider problem to me, turn your cable
modem off for 5 minutes to flush its memory. I know that Comcast modems
latch onto the MAC address of whatever you plug in and you can't just plug
something else in without shutting the modem down so it releases the old
MAC.

Dave