[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John Sommatino <john at wombo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Radius server for m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:27:53 -0800
I'm looking for a low or no cost radius server that will work with
the m0n0wall.

I need it to provide user/pass in groups (one hour, one day, one
month, etc..) and start counting when the user first logs in.

It needs to be able to import and export the group/user/pass/time-
limit in excel format.

Lastly, it needs to be able to discern between continuous and dis-
continuous accounts.

I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for this, and I don't want to
try and re-invent the wheel.

John Sommatino                               voice 619.596.2141 x318
CEO                                fax 619.596.2144
Wombo, Inc.              toll free 877.wombo.inc

http://www.wombo.com                  MailTo:john at wombo dot com
                   A ship in port is safe, but that
                      is not what ships are for.
                   Sail out to sea and do new things.