[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Christopher M. Iarocci'" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Online / Offline Status Notification System via push
 Date:  Sun, 5 Nov 2006 00:25:12 -0500
Lol you are the first one who doesn't want something for free... Well yea I
can add later on a separate server for paying customers basically script
sends 9bites max simultaneous connections = 100, so assume 50% probability
of semitones request I can securely have 200 connections per 1/4 sec, so I
can say 50,000 NASes per server. So the reasonable pries to maintain serve
would be like $.004 in case of a full load or like 50c per year per NAS...

Still I like the idea of free service. It does t eat my bandwidth and I got
lots of it anyway...