[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 To:  "John Sommatino" <john at wombo dot com>
 Cc:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] help with my new WRAP and m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:12:16 -0600
Any cable modem that uses DOCIS 2.0 or better will have the same
reaction to unplugging one system, and adding a new one without
powering down your modem.  It is by design.  This keeps you from
running multiple systems from one connection without using a
router/NAT.

--
Every revolution begins with the power of an idea and ends when the