[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Rreboots and lock ups
 Date:  Sun, 5 Nov 2006 19:49:07 -0500
On 11/5/06, Aaron Cherman <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca> wrote:

> Okay, bad news.  Upgraded to 1.2b7 and I only got 5 days of uptime - then a
> lock-up.  Hmmmm...

Well, with the way FreeBSD 5.x works (or doesn't...) it could be the
issue was fixed between 5.x and 6.x, or it could be a completely
different issue.  As much as everything changed between 4.x and 5.x,
I'd be somewhat surprised if the same problem persisted, but it's very
possible.

Either way, not good but at least it does seem to be fixed in 6.x.

-Chris