[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kenny Nguyen" <kenny at lienket dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  connection timed out? max connections per second?
 Date:  Tue, 7 Nov 2006 09:33:56 -0800
Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions with regards to m0n0wall (version 1.22)

1.  What is the maximum connections per second m0n0wall can handle?

2.  What is the maximum simultaneous/persistent connections at a given time?

3. To change the values in question 1 and 2, which file can I edit?

4.  I have a system with only 2 ethernet cards,  is it possible to one for
the WAN and the other for Opt so I can Opt as a bridge.  Since our servers
are the colocation with a few public IP's.

Did anyone do any benchmarks on these?

I know m0n0wall can support gigabit connection,   but don't know if it can
handle lots of connections at the same time.

I have a dual 3.0ghz system with 2 gigs of memory.

Regards,

Kenny