[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ron Carter" <wcarterjr at earthlink dot net>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware Question
 Date:  Wed, 8 Nov 2006 00:27:32 -0500
This should be interesting to all:  I am runing a C3 giga pro with the
onboard nic and two 3com nics.  256 meg of ram and CF drive.  It is
extreamly fast.

I have a few minor issue to figure out, those are extreamly low on the list.
over it works well.  Can anyone recommend a small foot print case that I can
put this in.  My system is on the gallery web page.  I would love to find a
1U or 2U case with a riser that it would work in or a extreamly small desk
top case.

I looking to save on the power bill and the 500 watt power supply is over
kill for my situation.
RC