[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Doran" <joe at jbdww dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Internal to Lan
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:48:01 -0500
Hello everyone,
	Here is a neat question. I have a peace of software that grabs a
flat file from a web server every so many hours and stores the data in
memory. So I put it in m0n0wall for a test. The data is grabbed from an
internal web server on the LAN side, but it cannot connect to the LAN
web server, but if I go out on the WAN side to get the data, it works.

Now I tried ping both the LAN side, and then WAN side from m0n0walls
internal ping program, and everything seams to work.

Thanks in advance. This has been a great learning experience.
Joe