[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hugues Belanger <hbelanger at 701 dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Redirect PPTP
 Date:  Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:18:16 -0400
Hey,

I'm new to m0n0wall I'm actualy defecting from LEAF/Bering, since none of my
client want to use something that is config file centric.

I've successfully setup my personal firewall with WAN/LAN/OPT1 (wireless)

Now I have an e-smith server behind the firewall at ip address 10.10.10.25 and
would like to redirect incoming inbound PPTP connection to this server.

I've enable PPTP redirection to 10.10.10.25 and added the followinf rule:

PPTP clients
Proto Source Port Destination Port Frag Description
*  PPTP clients  *  LAN net  *

What am I missing ?

Also I'm curious why the firewall console is not password protected ?

Thanks for all the good work.