[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Hugues Belanger <hbelanger at 701 dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Redirect PPTP
 Date:  Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:18:16 -0400

I'm new to m0n0wall I'm actualy defecting from LEAF/Bering, since none of my
client want to use something that is config file centric.

I've successfully setup my personal firewall with WAN/LAN/OPT1 (wireless)

Now I have an e-smith server behind the firewall at ip address and
would like to redirect incoming inbound PPTP connection to this server.

I've enable PPTP redirection to and added the followinf rule:

PPTP clients
Proto Source Port Destination Port Frag Description
*  PPTP clients  *  LAN net  *

What am I missing ?

Also I'm curious why the firewall console is not password protected ?

Thanks for all the good work.