[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Roberto Zilli <r dot zilli at ingredium dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb14 is out
 Date:  Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:05:17 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Roberto,

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Roberto Zilli wrote:

> The boot seems ok, but when the kernel is loaded something goes wrong,
> the loading is VERY slow.
> I've try another CF to be shure about this failure. It't working on my desk!
> The working well CF card is a SanDisk.

Umm, OK, so at least the boot1 stage is OK. Hmm, I'm not so sure anymore
that I didn't accidentally overwrite the patched loader (it needs a patch
to read only one sector at a time, too) with an unpatched version.

The problem is just that I don't have a "broken" CF card, so I can't test
it myself. I'll have a look this evening and make another image available
with a known-patched loader so you can test again, if you don't mind.

Thanks!

Manuel