[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Doran" <joe at jbdww dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN Ipsec with Linksys dropout
 Date:  Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:25:36 -0500
Hello everyone,
            I have a VPN question. When I connect to a Linksys router
over the Internet, I connects up fine, I can ping other machines on the
other end, but if no activity does not happen for more the a few
seconds, the connection drops. Now if I keep something active threw the
tunnel like ping another machine on the other end, it stays connected.
As soon as I stop the pinging, about 10 seconds later, the connection is
lost.

Thanks
Joe