[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dany Nativel <dany underscore list at natzo dot com>
 To:  Adam Nellemann <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Bridging without bridge?
 Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:06:30 -0500
Using PPTP I was able to secure my WLAN connection using OPT1 (external
Access Point). The OPT1 is on a 10.112.x.x subnet.
As soon as the user authenticates, he gets a virtual IP address within
the LAN subnet so I don't have to setup any static route. The only rules
I used are :
--> for OPT1 :
GRE * * * *
TCP * * * 1723

--> for PPTP
* * * * *

I'm not sure if that answers your question but I thought it was
interesting to share. Anyway, below you'll also find more about this
configuration.

INTERFACES
LAN : 192.168.0.10/24
WAN : DHCP