[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 To:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>, Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 Cc:  Mark Spieth <mspieth at neod dot net>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 Subject:  Re: [text] RE: [m0n0wall] Feature request which would makem0n0wall even better ;)
 Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:04:37 -0700
At 12:15 PM 1/27/2004, Christiaens Joachim wrote:
>I just expressed my wish there was a project as beautifull as m0n0wall,
>with the goal of being an all-in-one appliance.

So, if a large enough group of folks want that and aren't just gassing,
let's build it!  Put m0n0BSD on another Soekris, plug it into the DMZ port
on a m0n0wall and go to town.  I could see ntp, IDS, DNS, Samba file
service, etc.

          -crl
   Eldorado Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100
      5353 North 16th Street, Suite 400