[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jorgen Norrman <jurg at home dot se>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, pisang98 at yahoo dot com
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall pb26r614 PPTP Bug ?
 Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:16:10 +0100
After issued the command on m0n0wall i've got the text filter sync'd

Tried to ping m0n0walls LAN ip from the pptp client sitting on Internet.
Didn't work.
Waited 30 secs and tried again. Working!
/jn

I've also noticed that if I from a computer on the LAN tried to ping the
real ip-adress of the pptp client not the assigned pptp ip-adress, than
everything started to work after a few pings.