[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roberto Zilli <r dot zilli at ingredium dot it>
 To:  Haakon <autodidact at tiscali dot no>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: IP traffic daemon - feedback
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:43:28 +0100
Hi Haakon,

very cool but, the Manuel intentions is to build a Firewall, only
firewall, an instrument
to protect the network from outside world. You must educate your users
and guest!
My modest suggestions are to install one every client:
1) Antivirus
2) Anti-worm
3) User NT/2000 autentication (should exclude local install)
4) A brief course on a social engeneering.

That's it.
zr