[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "maillist" <maillist at ke6upi dot com>
 To:  "monowall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN dynamic IP's {Scanned}
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:53:27 -0800
Hello All, I'm new to m0n0wall, so go easy on me. :) By the way great job.

I would like to use m0n0wall at two sites. Both have dynamic IP's for the WAN.
How can I setup a VPN between both sites?

Site A is DSL pppoe AOL
Site B is cable modem

I'm using the dynamic DNS and that works well. When I try to add a VPN it only
allows public IP address. Anyway to add a hostname? I'm I overlooking
something?

Thanks, David

believed to be clean.