[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <jim at giffords dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] supported NIC list
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:01:39 -0500
On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 09:52:27PM +0100, fisch wrote:
> hi,
> is there anywhere a list of all supported NIC's?
> I plan to buy some multi-port-NIC's (perhaps intel dual GBit Server 32Bit)
> because I have not enougth PCI-Slots for 7 seperate NIC's :(
> bye
> fisch

As m0n0wall is based on the FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE kernel, this list
should help.  Note, this does not nexessarily mean that Manuel included
all these drivers in his kernel image.

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.9R/hardware-i386.html

I don't know how to figure out from a kernel what drivers are or are not
included without actually trying the hardware and seeing if it is
initialized.

Hope this helps,
jim