[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Steven Honson" <steven at honson dot org>
 To:  "'Jim Gifford'" <jim at giffords dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] supported NIC list
 Date:  Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:48:41 +1100
You can view a copy of the kernel configuration files for the various builds
at the below URL's, which will let you find out what drivers are included.

ftp://ftp.tekmax.com.au/monowall/M0N0WALL_GENERIC
ftp://ftp.tekmax.com.au/monowall/M0N0WALL_NET45XX
ftp://ftp.tekmax.com.au/monowall/M0N0WALL_NET48XX
ftp://ftp.tekmax.com.au/monowall/M0N0WALL_WRAP

Cheers,
Steven