[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  cepler at fotki dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  dhcpd: Can't find free bpf: No such file or directory
 Date:  Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:34:26 -0500 (EST)
Well, let me start off by saying I'm really loving m0n0wall.  Clean, simple, and it works, awesome
:)

However, in trying to break up my home network I've hit a snag with the current kernel.

I have a rather complicated firewall right now, it has 6 network cards as follows:

WAN
LAN
DMZ
Wireless (NIC, not the 'Wireless' feature in m0n0wall)
TivO-Net
GuestNet

I think from the naming you can decide why I've chosen all these networks.  Well, it was all working
fine and dandy until I upped from 4 to 6 network cards which killed DHCP.

It seems that I need more bpfilters defined.  Would it be possible to get this increased from
whatever it is now to something a little higher?  For now I've disabled my TivO-Net and GuestNet
NIC's as I haven't implemented those quite yet (Need to run a couple more net drops to the den)