[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Schoonover <schoon at amgt dot com>
 To:  "'christian at infinitebang dot com'" <christian at infinitebang dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] D-Link DFL-500
 Date:  Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:16:25 -0800
Christian,

	It's possible. I've put Mono on a Nortel Contivity 100 box, and it
works extremely well. I had to figure out a way to graph a monitor on to the
Contivity so I could see any error messages. That was the biggest hurdle.
After that, it was the watchdog circuitry that kept getting in the way. Once
I figured out what jumper to cut on the mobo to disable the watchdog, the
project then flew together pretty easy. Oh, I changed Mono so I could use
the serial port to display what would have been on the monitor. I have one
Contivity box running at a remote office and so far it's been purring right
along. All the gory details were posted to this list about 6 weeks ago,
search through the archives to find it.

HTH

.mark