[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Murphy" <barry at unix dot co dot nz>
 To:  "'Jim Gifford'" <jim at giffords dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PC Card
 Date:  Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:22:35 +1300
Do you have to have a compatable pcmcia -> pci card?

Just tried plugging it into my bsd box with the 200mw saneo card and it
didn't pick anything up, just wondering if m0n0wall had something
additional built into the kernal or something.

Would try it on my m0n0wall, but that would mean a 15 minute drive and
opening the box etc, taking a screen etc and switching off clients.

Barry