[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans King" <kingf at f333 dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  uploading files
 Date:  Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:01:22 -0000
Hi all,

I'm having a little trouble uploading files in exec.php for development
purposes. If I first back up status_interfaces.php to
/tmp/status_interfaces.php.old and then upload status_interfaces.php from
the rootfs tarball and copy it over the one in /usr/local/www then when I go
to that page in Internet Explorer I get an access denied error (lynx gives
an internal server error).

ls /usr/local/www gives

-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel     8K Jan 30 22:45 status_interfaces.php
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel     7K Jan 30 22:52 status_wireless.php

so the permissions on the file look okay with respect to the others.

If I execute "php /usr/local/status_interfaces.php" then I get a file not
found error.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Cheers,

Frans