[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Reliable ADSL modem/routers
 Date:  Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:27:33 -0000
Simon Dick uttered on 9 November 2006 2:22 pm:
> I've had a fair amount of luck with the Linksys ADSL2MUE modem, it
> can work in either nat mode or allow proper PPPoE from m0n0wall to it
> on UK adsl networks (I'm currently using one at home and have had
> remarkably few problems with it), it's also nice and cheap.

Do you know if the device supports routing a whole subnet straight through
to m0n0?

(sorry, I'm a bit of a PPPoE novice - for much of the UK PPPoA still seems
to be the preferred option, even though BT reckon everywhere should handle
PPPoE now)

Regards,

Chris