[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alan L" <m0n0 dash list at lugg dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPsec tunnel with BEFVP41
 Date:  Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:28:38 -0600
I am trying to establish an IPSec tunnel between my m0n0wall and a Linksys
BEFVP41 with the latest firmware.

I have configured m0n0wall and the Linksys with the following:

Phase 1
Negotiation mode: Aggressive
Encryption algorithm: 3DES
Hash algorithm: MD5
DH key group: 2 (1024bit)
Lifetime: 3600

Phase 2
Protocol: ESP
Encryption algorithm: 3DES
Hash algorithm: MD5
PFS key group: 2 (1024bit)
Lifetime: 3600

I already have a couple of tunnels established between other m0n0wall
routers that are active without any problems.

The Linksys says it is connected, and the connections show up in
Diagnostics->IPsec->SAD. I currently have an 'any any' rule setup for ESP in
the firewall rules of m0n0wall.

The catch to this is. I cannot pass any traffic through the tunnel. Anyone
have suggestions as to why this isn't working, am I missing something?

Alan