[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kenny Nguyen" <kenny at lienket dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  increase connections/state table size ? IPSTATE_MAX?
 Date:  Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:00:47 -0800
Hell Everyone,

I'm trying to increase connection table size but now sure where to modify
the value:

After applying:

patch -p0 < $MWPATCHDIR/kernel/kernel-411.patch

and

Under /usr/src/sys/conf/options, there is an option to change, but it points
to .h file not an actual value:

# Existing options made configurable for m0n0wall
IPSTATE_SIZE    opt_ipfilter.h
IPSTATE_MAX     opt_ipfilter.h

under /usr/src/sys/conf/options.i386  i don't see any reference at all.

Which file can I modify so that I can increase the number of connections
(state table size) to the firewall?  Is it possible for Million of
connections?

Regards?

Kenny