[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lynn Grant <lgrant at adamscon dot com>
 To:  Alan L <m0n0 dash list at lugg dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPsec tunnel with BEFVP41
 Date:  Thu, 09 Nov 2006 19:33:11 -0600
I used to have a an IPSec tunnel with a BEFVP41, and for a while, I had
exactly the same symptoms.

It was a while back, but I believe the problem turned out to be that the
Mono and the BEFVP41 were both using the 192.168.1.x subnet.  (The
subnets on both ends of a  tunnel cannot overlap.)   After I moved the
Mono to 192.168.3.x, things worked much better.

Eventually, I replaced the BEFVP41 with another Mono, because the Mono
is better supported, more stable, and has an easier-to-use user
interface.

Be well...

Lynn