[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alan L" <m0n0 dash list at lugg dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPsec tunnel with BEFVP41
 Date:  Thu, 9 Nov 2006 20:23:55 -0600
I have m0n0wall on 192.168.11.0/24 and the Linksys on 192.168.12.0/24 so I
know that is not the problem.

I have been using m0n0wall exclusively for about 3.5 years now and
absolutely love it. However, in this situation, m0n0wall is not an option. I
have converted a whole slew of people over to m0n0wall and they all rave
about it.

It is not a mission critical tunnel I am trying to setup, I can live with
75% or so uptime, I've got m0n0wall on my side!! ;-)

Anything else I can try?

Alan

  _____