[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rodman" <rodman at thefrowerts dot com>
 To:  "Michael Brown" <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DNS Forwarder Length of Domain Limit?
 Date:  Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:28:33 -0600
Hey Michael,

Yes, I made sure the cache was flushed on the machine I was working on.  I
then went and turned ON a machine that has been off since I started messing
with this, and that PC had he same results.  Anything to
"hombregolfacademy.com" is resolved to my external IP address even though
the forwarder is set to resolve to my internal private IP for the webserver.
Can't figure this out to save my life.

Frustrating...

Not new to m0n0 or DNS forwarding either.  Wierd...

Rodman