[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kasper Pedersen" <m0n0list dash kkp2 at kasperkp dot dk>
 To:  "Kasper Pedersen" <m0n0list dash kkp2 at kasperkp dot dk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Solved: "swap_pager_getswapspace: failed"
 Date:  Sat, 11 Nov 2006 23:38:13 +0100
One for the archive:
I have a monowall that said "swap_pager_getswapspace: failed" every time I
wanted to see the firewall states.
The particular monowall is old, has been upgraded to each new version, and
there were some leftovers in the xml. In particular it had:

<diag>
  <ipv6nat>
    <ipaddr/>
  </ipv6nat>
  <ipfstatentries>30000</ipfstatentries>
</diag>

When there's 128MB in the box, mono bumps its head. With 160MB it's slow,
but does succeed.
A rough calculation says it allocates about 3k for each entry it's asked to
display, regardless of wether there's that many entries.

/Kasper Pedersen