[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniel Mohni <daniel at mohni dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Dynamic DNS Client
 Date:  Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:04:28 +0100
Hi all,

pfsense uses a php class to make the dynamic dns updates
http://cvstrac.pfsense.com/fileview?f=pfSense/etc/inc/
dyndns.class&v=1.61
maybe this class can also be integrated into m0n0, if the author
agrees ;-)

But I have now idea how to do that...

I would also like such an update as I want to use freedns.afraid.org,
I can of course setup a client on my backend server, but that's not so
cool as m0n0 handles the ppoe connection and know when the ip changes

Daniel