[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ethan Bonick <ethan at networkinggeeks dot com>
 To:  M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] H.323 and video Conferencing
 Date:  Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:52:53 -0600
Make sure you have an outbound rule mapping the outbound connection or
it also comes from wan address. It is all I can think of at the moment.

I am still unpacking, but so far haven't found a copy of that config
file. I will look at my m0n0wall tonight and see if I can give you some
more specifics.

Ethan