[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Guy Boisvert <boisvert dot guy at videotron dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP VPN
 Date:  Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:32:20 -0500
Hi!

    One of my client wants to have simultaneous access to internet (from
his laptop) and a PPTP VPN i've set up.  I know that it's not a good
practice but i have to do what they ask me to...  They told me "we did
it with another IPSec VPN we have"... Is it possible to achieve the same
thing with mOnO?

Laptop ---> LAN ---> Corp Firewall ---> [Internet] ---> mOnO ---> Remote LAN

User wants to acces simultaneously LAN / Internet  from his end & Remote
LAN.

Thanks!

Guy Boisvert

P.S.: As you can see, i'm no PPTP guru !