[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lonnie Abelbeck <abelbeck at abelbeck dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP VPN
 Date:  Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:50:59 -0600
For Mac OS X, here are thee steps to not send ALL traffic over the
PPTP connection.

1. Open "Internet Connect" and view the PPTP configuration in question.
2. Select "Options..." from the Connect Menu.
3. Under "Session Options:" uncheck "Send all traffic over VPN
connection".
4. Click "OK" and quit "Internet Connect" saving the changes.

Lonnie