[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Save configuration in USB memory
 Date:  Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:06:54 -0500
On 11/15/06, Charrua <charrua at kernel dot net dot uy> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to save the monowall configuration in a USB storage medium?

Somebody modified a CD version that lets you do this, but I don't have
a link offhand.  It's been a while, I don't remember any specifics.

With the official releases the only way you can do this is if you
install to the USB medium and run off of it.  That requires a system
that'll boot from USB devices.

-Chris