[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hal Vaughan <hal at thresholddigital dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Web interface is Gone
 Date:  Thu, 16 Nov 2006 01:19:40 -0500
I have a system that may be a bit flaky.  Later this month I'll be
replacing it with a Soekris box, but I'd like to keep it working until
then.  I don't think this issue could have anything to do with the
motherboard, though.

My m0n0wall box is working fine as a firewall, it's been reconfigured,
and even rebooted and seems okay.  The only thing is when I use my
browser and point it to http://172.16.7.1 (the m0n0wall box, of
course), I get a "could not connect" error.  It has to be working,
since I can access the Internet, I just can't get to the web GUI.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hal