[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?UTF-8?B?0JjQs9C+0YAg0J/QtdGC0YDQtdGB0LrQuA==?= <igor at pcinfo dot com dot mk>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Route HTTP to other port(s)
 Date:  Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:09:16 +0100
Hi ...
My problem might not be for this mailing list, but, i hope i will find
the answer here.

I am using monowall over an year ... everything works perfect. My
problems started few weeks ago, and defnitly they are not related to
monowall, but still, if i find solution I will have to set up monowall too.

My problem is very slow or not all or partly opening web pages, i cant
even rich 10KB/S for this traffic. At same time downloading (with
browser) is working perfect, or if I use some FTP download it also
riches my connection limit. So, I can download with full speed, but my
surfing is poor, doesent matter if both services or one by one are used
(surf and download).
I Assume it is problem with all HTTP traffic and my ISP, and until they
resolve it .... blah... years are passing.

I also have web-mail-proxy server, physically deployed with another ISP
(with fixed IP).
So i was thinking is it possible to route somehow my http request to
another protocol or ports through my outside server? Since I have root
access, I can do any setup need for this.