[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  "Ardit Saliu" <muhrem at mt dot net dot mk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 and leased line
 Date:  Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:32:57 -0000
No.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ardit Saliu [mailto:muhrem at mt dot net dot mk]
Sent: 15 November 2006 20:19
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Subject: [m0n0wall] m0n0 and leased line

I'm looking to remove my Cisco router with m0n0,

I have a leased line from my ISP with 16 IP address

can I do this with m0n0??

Connection is ISA E1 Internet Symmetric Access (Digital Leased line -
DLL)

The Cisco router is CISCO 805!!!!

Disclaimer - November 16, 2006
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Ardit
Saliu,m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and might not represent those of West Suffolk Hospital. Warning: Although we've has
taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.