[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jai Ketteridge" <jai at innaloo dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Hardware Question
 Date:  Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:04:18 +0800
Im glad you said that - as I was just about to deploy 20 monos with 3 VIAs
each because the only 100MB Low Profile Micro ATX form factor NIC ive been
able to find from a reputable manufacturer is a DLink - which has the VIA
chipset.

So the VIA is a no go? Intel dont have a 100MB card available thats Low
Profile for Micro ATX. Well their 100MB card is low profile but Ive not been
able to find the brakets.

Any help would be great!!!

JK