[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Rachuba" <robertr at bskonin dot pl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FreeRadius config with mono
 Date:  Tue, 21 Nov 2006 01:01:07 +0100
I have installed and configured FreeBSD with FreeRadius.
After captive portal m0n0 configuration - it works and
authenticating users wit FreeRadius. Now i want to
add WISPr attributes, but it seems not work:(
I have added to users (configuration file):

testuser Auth-Type :=Local, User-Password == "testpass"
WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down=256000

but user testuser can download with all available bandwidth.
my m0n0 version is 1.23b1 on WRAP.

How to make WISPr attributes working with m0n0 and
FreeRadius?

Robert