[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Etika Temo" <etika dot temo at transtel dot com dot fj>
 To:  <m0n0wall dash help at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "'Mono Wall list'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Disable password from login screen
 Date:  Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:44:26 +1200
Hi,

Can anyone help me. I am using monowall as a hotspot, connecting to a
prepaid radius server. We need the login to authenticate with card numbers
only, without password. At the moment if the password field is blank it will
not authenticate.

Is this possible with monowall.

Does anyone have any timer that can work with monowall for internet access.

Thanks

Etika.