[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DNS forwarding does not seem to work for an aliased LAN address
 Date:  Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:53:52 -0600
I hate to post another "if it doesn't work in mono.. check out pfsense"
type message... but...

If you're looking to have multiple gateways with failover, you may wish
to use pfSense as I believe it's CARP functionality would do what you
require.

http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Setting_up_CARP_with_pfSense

That link will point you to almost exactly what you are looking for.

Tim Nelson
Technical Consultant
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332