[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal
 Date:  Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:08:16 -0000
I don't.

- Lloyd
-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Sharp [mailto:leesharp at hal dash pc dot org]
Sent: 23 November 2006 15:58
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

From: "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>

> Well doesn't that make authenticating via radius with the mac address
> rather insecure?

Just to be sure, under Services --> Captive Portal --> MAC Filtering,
you do not have Disable MAC Filtering checked, do you?

                                Lee

Disclaimer - November 23, 2006
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Lee
Sharp,m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and might not represent those of West Suffolk Hospital. Warning: Although we've has
taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.