[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "NHEM Vichika" <nhemvichika dot rsa at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Host in DMZ cannot use service at LAN.
 Date:  Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:30:47 +0700
Hi
I'm one of m0n0wall lover. Now I've got a problem "Host in DMZ zone can not
access the services (ex. http...) in LAN zone".
I've follow your manual but it doesn't work. I have downloaded that m0n0wall
1.22 and 1.23b1, and I have test both version, it's not work.
Or I miss some instructions.
Here my steps:

LAN (192.168.0.0/24)--------(.252)[m0n0wall](.250)-------DMZ (
192.168.10.0/24)

                                                        |--------{Internet}

client (192.168.10.240) from DMZ can not access HTTP server (apache2,
192.168.0.199)  in LAN zone.
I have add NAT inbound like below:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If                Proto            Ext.port rang                         NAT
IP                  Int.port range                  Description
DMZ           TCP             80 (HTTP)
192.168.0.199        80 (HTTP)                      Allow http to www Server

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and also rule in my DMZ interface:

Proto           Source           Port           Destination
Port                      Description
TCP             *                    *               192.168.0.199
HTTP(80)               NAT Allow http to www Server

Please help me.
best regards,

NHEM Vichika