[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "'Mono Wall list'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Disable password from login screen
 Date:  Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:19:52 -0600
From: "Etika Temo" <etika dot temo at transtel dot com dot fj>

> Can anyone help me. I am using monowall as a hotspot, connecting to a
> prepaid radius server. We need the login to authenticate with card numbers
> only, without password. At the moment if the password field is blank it
> will
> not authenticate.

First, double posting like that is bad form.  People with an answer will get
to you when they read it.  If you feel that no one has responded, try
rephrasing your question.

As to your question, just leave it in your page as a hidden attribute.  then
m0n0wall will just pass it where you radius server can drop it on the floor.

                                Lee