[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "NHEM Vichika" <nhemvichika dot rsa at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: DMZ & Captive Portal
 Date:  Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:11:57 +0700
Hi ,
I followed most instructions in this reference:
http://www.tomsnetworking.com/2004/09/29/how_to_monowall_portal/
But it didnot work.
I'm trying to add Wireless LAN to my existing LAN (I've built it since
2004).
I intends to add another Interface as DMZ and do the same as the above
reference.

Here config on my m0n0wall:

WAN: DHCP
LAN: 192.168.0.0/24
DMZ+Wifi: 192.168.10.0/24

LAN iface(192.168.0.250/24)

{m0n0} ---- WAN (DHCP)

DMZ+Wifi(192.168.10.250/24)

WAP (192.168.10.251/24)

My labtop (192.168.10.115/24)

First I would like to enable Web service (Apache) from LAN to DMZ+wifi.
My web server is on 192.168.0.199.
I have added Inbound NAT on DMZ+wifi interface to 192.168.0.199 port
80(HTTP)
and checked option add rule to firewall.

After that, I test that service with my labtop from DMZ+wifi whose IP was
192.168.10.115.
I browse the web : http://192.168.0.199 in my web browser.
I've got message:

An error occured while loading http://192.168.0.199
Timeout on server
Connection was to 192.168.0.199 at port 80

I've really appriciate helps, and thank in advances.

--
NHEM Vichika
System Administrator
#17, st. 466, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Mobile: (855) 12 70 37 60
Phone Work: 023 726014 / 215408
Fax: (855) 23 726014
Email: nhemvichika dot rsa at gmail dot com